AXA Mansard Pensions Limited was incorporated in 2006 as Penman Pensions Limited. In the last quarter of 2014, Mansard Insurance plc a leading Nigerian Insurance company acquired a majority interest in Penman Pensions, thereby becoming the majority shareholder with a view to repositioning and transforming the Company.
AXA Mansard Pensions is licensed to operate as a Pension Fund Administrator to both Private and Public sector employees, while also offering pension advisory, investment and consultancy services. The company has maintained a top 5 industry position on Return on Investment in the last 4 year as at December 2014 (Audited).
Secretary (CEO's PA)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Unit Administration
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies for the CEO’s office and place appropriate orders with Admin
- Make travel arrangements and process payment
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Academic/Professional: B.Sc/HND in any Social Science or related course from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Work experience: Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Experience 7 Years
Job Unit Finance
- Job Objective: To undertake fixed income and money market, equities, research and portfolio management activites in order to ensure superior returns to established benchmarks.
- Undertake equities and fixed income trading in order to ensure that AXA Mansard Pensions continuously meets its budgetary targets
- Conduct research across asset classes to develop the fundamental rationale underlying every transaction
- Conduct fixed income and equity trading activity to ensure profitability, as well as total regulatory compliance
- Generate profitable fixed income, money market and equity trading ideas and innovative equity trading strategies
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly, mothly and quarterly reports for regulators, clients and the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for presentation at the monthly MIC meetings
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure full compliance with laid down audit and internal controls.
- Responsible for updating and maintaing the departments AUM Blotter
- Responsible for monitoring the Fixed income maturity document.
- Responsible for maintaining the Fixed income trading and Mark to Market Blotter.
- Responsible for keeping records of all fixed income and money market auction details for research purposes.
- Responsible for keeping records of specific equity market data for research purposes.
- Present monthly global and domestic research papers to management.
- Carryout stock analysis on equities under the department’s watch list.
- Ensure total compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- BSc. from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of an MBA or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A strong and proven work experience: Must have at least 5 years’ experience in research/ treasury trading.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org