Romanspage Global is an organisation specialised in CV data bank management and Recruitment services. On a daily, weekly and monthly basis, we help clients simultaneously deal with talent shortages in certain markets, while providing a platform where applicants can express their interest. The work world is changing rapidly especially with the technological advancement driving evolution in job descriptions and at Romanspage, we understand these complexities and are uniquely positioned to provide valuable solutions. Our aim is to provide that underlying partnership to our clients (companies and applicants) thereby maintaining high level of repeat business, referral and recommendation based on our ability to match people and vacancies; understanding client’s industry as well as the career ambition of the applicants in the process.
Key Account Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Accounting
- We are currently recruiting for the post of a Key Accounts Manager to help build customer relationship and expand sales within the existing clientele base.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Suggest solutions that answer clients needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Resolve customers’ complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Gather, report and communicate customers’ feedback on service, and product delivery
- Research and source new potential clients
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Working with logistics team to ensure timely and accurate deliveries to all clients.
- Work with merchandizers to ensure customer satisfaction and increased demand for products across all clients’ location
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Sales or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as Key Account Executive/Sales rep for 2 years and above
- Experience from FMCG companies would be an added advantage
Candidate must possess the following:
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong desire to always learn and improve
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.