Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing. The company offer spectrum of HR services.
TALENTS and SKILLS Africa is also available as an online recruitment platform to enable our clients source and recruit top and skillful professionals. As an online recruitment platform, it accessible to job seekers and employers.
Junior Sales Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Acquiring new business! Creating new revenue for the company.
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Explains technical phases, such as type size and style, paper stock, binding materials, and various methods of reproduction.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with clientele.
- Sending emails & emailing potential customers.
- Arranging and structuring equipment lease packages for the acquisition of business equipment by commercial customers.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Will Report Every day from 8 am – 9 am
- The candidate will work on target
- Candidates will be recruited on a Temporary Contract period of 3 months initially and depending on their performance level, it may be extende
- We seek individuals who are highly motivated and are fearless when it comes to prospecting for new business via telemarketing and other highly developed techniques.
- This opportunity is designed for individuals who possess a strong work ethic,
- Must have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Must be driven by the financial rewards of a commission-based sales career.
- Must possess the ability to be fluid and effective communicators, as well as outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Independent, self-motivated worker, as well as a team player
- Desire and ability to learn new sales techniques
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in sales and customer service roles.
- B.Sc Holder and must have Previous experience in printing press sales is a must.
- Candidate must reside on Lagos Mainland.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years.
N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.