Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. Human Capital is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of success in any organisation today.
Developing human capital requires creating and cultivating environments in which human beings can rapidly learn and apply new ideas, competencies, skills, behaviours and attitudes. Proten International assists organisations across Europe and Africa in providing opportunities for people to create shared understanding, explore new ideas and apply them.
The tools for creating these opportunities include training, facilitation, coaching and consulting. Our focus is to create an enabling environment for businesses and organisations to start – up and thrive through a range of business development services. We also work with Corporate and Governmental organisations to optimize their productivity and performance through a range of advisory, consulting and other services.
We aim to understand the needs of every organisation and its people and work hand-in-hand with them to fulfil them. We strongly believe that a highly performing and productive workforce will lead to a profitable organisation.
Junior Project Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Project Management
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs/business requirements
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven working experience in project management is preferential.
- 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (EN).
- Keen on learning Portuguese (language course provided).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Project Manager skills & proficiency:
- Developing and Tracking Progress Reports.
- Project Management.
- Process Mapping & Analysis.
- Performance Management.
- Top Communication
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.