Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission “The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients.
We will strive to deliver world-class professional employment solutions to employers and job seekers across diverse organizations and industries in several disciplines and verticals. We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle and senior management positions. We have acquired vast experience years in understanding the dynamics of attracting quality executives and identifying key leadership characteristics. We offer the following in our basket of services: *Domestic Recruitment Executive Search Recruitment HR consulting Background Check
Junior IT Officer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 3 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
Our client, a leading FMCG group, is currently recruiting a Junior IT Officer, who will be working with the IT Head in resolving technical issues faced by users/employees in one of its subsidiaries.
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun State
- Server management and data base administration
- Providing ERP support to users
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- BSC/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience, preferably in the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- Experience for server management and data base administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Junior IT Officer” as the subject of the mail.
PS: Candidates who are resident in Sango-Ota, Ogun State and environs are strongly encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.