Myrtle Management Consultants Limited is built on more than 25 years of hands-on experience delivering performance improvements to the world’s leading food and beverage, consumer products and life sciences organizations. Our promise to deliver Passion, Pace and Performance to every client is a competitive differentiator: Passion: We live on the line and live for what we do. We will be there, where the work is done, to deliver operational excellence from the frontline to the boardroom Pace: We catalyze improvement and deliver at accelerated speed when it matters most Performance: Our results set us apart and every engagement is structured to ensure our interests are aligned with the clients’ We have unmatched expertise in providing proven solutions and services with a tailored approach to address clients’ specific opportunities and challenges. Services and solutions include: Shop Floor Leadership Production Optimization (OEE) Lean Six Sigma Deployments Compliance Management Sanitation Efficiency Logistics and Warehousing Management Systems
Junior Field Sales Executive
- Successful candidates are expected to support the revenue generation drive of the business,
- Manage and grow existing relationships, and maintain client relationships
- The role also involves using tech to administer all the paperwork and logistical issues or information that attend to the work
- Using the CRM to maintain relationship and document interactions with vendors (clients)
- Must be smart, personable and well- presented
- Have the ability to communicate and get on with all different types of clients ( individual, retail and corporate)
- Ability to think fast and be very resourceful
- HND, Bachelors Degree
- Current Corp Member or 0-2 years work experience.
- Renumeration is competitive
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 28, 2020
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.