Myrtle Management Consultants Limited is built on more than 25 years of hands-on experience delivering performance improvements to the world’s leading food and beverage, consumer products and life sciences organizations. Our promise to deliver Passion, Pace and Performance to every client is a competitive differentiator: Passion: We live on the line and live for what we do. We will be there, where the work is done, to deliver operational excellence from the frontline to the boardroom Pace: We catalyze improvement and deliver at accelerated speed when it matters most Performance: Our results set us apart and every engagement is structured to ensure our interests are aligned with the clients’ We have unmatched expertise in providing proven solutions and services with a tailored approach to address clients’ specific opportunities and challenges. Services and solutions include: Shop Floor Leadership Production Optimization (OEE) Lean Six Sigma Deployments Compliance Management Sanitation Efficiency Logistics and Warehousing Management Systems
Junior Field Sales Executive
- Successful candidates are expected to support the revenue generation drive of the business,
- Manage and grow existing relationships, and maintain client relationships
- The role also involves using tech to administer all the paperwork and logistical issues or information that attend to the work
- Using the CRM to maintain relationship and document interactions with vendors (clients)
- Must be smart, personable and well- presented
- Have the ability to communicate and get on with all different types of clients ( individual, retail and corporate)
- Ability to think fast and be very resourceful
- HND, Bachelors Degree
- Current Corp Member or 0-2 years work experience.
- Renumeration is competitive
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.