Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
Junior Business & Sales Strategist
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Unit Sales & Marketing
We have been engaged to identify a Junior Business & Sales Strategist to join a Japanese Technology Conglomerate driven to promote bilateral business ventures between Japan, East, and part of West Africa.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has between 1 – 3 years’ experience but comes from a Market Research background but has exposure to B2B Sales, Strategy, and Account Management specifically within Manufacturing, Distribution, and Pharmaceutical sectors would be an advantage but not a necessity.
We are looking for a charismatic candidate who is not afraid of engaging professionals of diverse technical and cultural backgrounds. You would be a problem-solver by creating solutions that represents both the brands’ interest and that of potential and existing clientele.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you would be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and strategically placing the brand as a company of choice for business engagements. As a representative for the brand you will also be in charge of supporting your business activities with market research, engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
An interest in Software Development, Complexities Application Usage and Market Research would be a great advantage for this role.
- Develop a client base of B2B Business whose interest align with the brand
- Manage business accounts ensuring that the clients’ needs are met professionally
- Market Research – collect data and use primary and secondary sources to build business proposals and presentations on behalf of the brand
- Represent the brand at corporate events, seminars, and other work-related engagements
- Business Development – Identify opportunities for sales and mutually beneficial partnerships
- Develop and maintain a database of potential partnerships and ventures across different business groups
- Relationship & Stakeholder Management – Meet and Present business opportunities to potential clients
- Networking – Identify events and opportunities where the brand ca leverage and create a presence
- Degree or Masters’ in either Computer Science. Business Administration, Economics, or a similar discipline. Those with an academic background in statistics is an added advantage
- Sales Management skills – managing the sales process from start to finish
- Business Development, Relationship Management experience within a corporate environment
- Impeccable interpersonal skills – excellent literature skills, and confident negotiator
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Business Relationship Management skills
- Forward-thinking global citizens – people who are innovative about the future of business and products and look for ways to drive the organisation forward
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.