Owens and Xley Consults is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Business Development Officer
Job Type Full Time
Location Lagos State | Nigeria
Job Unit Sales/Marketing
- The business development officer is responsible for increasing sales and profits for the brand.
- Although this role shares some similarities with sales, it is typically more focused on finding new business opportunities and strategic business growth.
- As a business development officer, you are responsible for analyzing customer feedback and data to determine how customers are patronizing us and and then develop a strategic plan to increase new and return purchases, or discontinue under performing offerings.
- Create and maintain a proactive relationship with our clients.
- Work proactively to determine and propose our marketing needs.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor, measure and manage our brand equity/strength.
- Derive brand understanding and support throughout the organization.
- Champion /drive initiatives that support delivery of the brand promise.
- Maintain bran identity consistency.
- Vendor engagement and management.
- Work with the CEO in creating an overall marketing strategy for the business, creating presentations as well as writing proposals and customer engagement strategies.
- Responsible for staying informed on activities that are being performed on our accounts and ensure ALL important documentation/deliverables align with overall strategy.
- Prepare weekly reports and month-end overviews of our current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future business development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with CRM software
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify new trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in small business strategy, marketing, branding, etc
- Must be self-driven and proactive
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
N55,000 – N80,000 / month.
Customer Support Officer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND -OND
Experience 1 Year
Location Lagos State | Nigeria
Job Unit Customer Care
- The Customer Support Officer will manage interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels.
- S / he will also receive and process customers’ online orders as well as respond to customers queries and complaints.
- Online Marketing and Sales
- Receive customers orders through DMs and WhatsApp
- Receive calls, reply to text messages and emails
- Issue invoice to customers
- Communicate customers’ orders to the inventory officer
- Prepare daily report and submit to the Operations Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Respond to customers enquiries via email, phone call or social media
- Receive, manage and resolve client complaints
- Escalate customers complaints to the Operations Manager where necessary
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Participate in cleaning the office
- Assist the Operations Support Officer as required
- Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager
- OND in any related discipline.
- 1 year experience in direct sales, digital marketing or customer service
Skills and Abilities:
- Digital marketing skills
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 17, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.