Kofo Agro Allied Limited is an agricultural based company looking to integrate farming with processing of raw agricultural produce. KofoAgro satisfies the needs of the Nigerian community by producing the best quality Garri consumed locally and in the diaspora.
At Kofo Agro, we go a step further to process our cassava waste into ‘Grits’ for ruminants and High quality cassava peel mash (HQCPM) which is used as a substitute for maize in animal feed formulation. At Kofo Agro, our quality has placed us on the pedestal to access the United States (US) market with native Nigerians who live across the United States.
Animal Feed Production Supervisor
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Agriculture
- Regular training of employees.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Continues assessment of feed production efficiency.
- Determine the quality of each batch before packaged for delivery
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience of 5 years and above
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of all health and safety regulations.
Quality Assurance Officer
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Manufacturing/Agriculture
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are always met.
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Perform routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identify and resolve workflow and production issues.
- Ensure standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree with previous experience in the field.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.