Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories. Hubmart has sub-brands/sections such as HubDeli (Fast Food Eatery), HubCafÃ© and HubCare (Health & Beauty) and is poised to delight its customers with special promos and offers while offering Customers a world class loyalty scheme “The Hub”.
At Hubmart, our long-term perspective is not just embedded in our strategy but in our mindset, which focuses on partnership and building lasting personal relationships not only with our customers, but with our suppliers, staff, communities and the regulatory authorities. This philosophy, we plan to embrace in all we do, across all channels. We recognize the changing needs of the Nigerian shopper and are poised to meet them – busy lifestyles, need for simplicity, ease of access, control, value for money and convenience. Hubmart’s raison d’Ãªtre and top priority can all be summed up in one word- You. We are here with one sole purpose, and that is to constantly provide sterling levels of customer service and put smiles on the faces of our customers.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Administration
- We are looking for an Admin Officer to supervise daily store operations.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow other operations function properly.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to the budget
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven experience as administration officer in the retail sector
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Catering
- To prepare delicious and tasty meals that supersedes customersâ€™ expectation and satisfaction.
- To provide meals at competitive prices and at reduced cost while eliminating shrinkage and at minimal wastage.
- Also to ensure that a high standard of (personal and professional) hygiene is maintained in the kitchen/production area before, during and after the production process.
- Assist to achieve departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
Personal & Work Environment – Appearance, Grooming & Hygiene:
- Ensure compliance with company’s set standard on personal grooming.
- Ensure that the work area is cleaned before, during and after use with recommended solutions & chemicals.
- Ensure all the equipment are cleaned before and after use in the production.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all equipments are cleaned in line with the hygiene & safety standards as enshrined the SOP & on-the-job training by the superiors. Ensure cleaning is implemented in accordance with the department schedule.
- All checklist on Operations, Hygiene, Health and safety standards are observed.
Health and Safety standards – Self, Team, Area, Equipment:
- Wearing safety / protective clothes / uniform at all times on duty & ensuring other team-mates does the same.
- Strict Observance of all operation and safety instructions as regards the use and cleaning production equipment.
- Ensure correct dress kits and PPE (personal protective equipments) are used in line with laid down procedure – always wear gloves, caps, aprons, uniforms, coats, boots etc.
- Proper/correct usage of equipment in order to ensure minimum wastage of ingredients during production process.
Partake in the implementation of Daily Production Plan:
- Assist in planning and implementation of production as per targets.
- Ensure the timely implementation of the daily production plan to details as set out by the department manager and target is met.
- Ensure strict adherence to the SOP on production – measurement, time, order, process etc.
- Ensure the use of the right product both in quality and quantity.
- Ensure the timely availability of various products to the sales department; correct products in correct quantities are available at the correct time of day or week.
- Ensure optimum utilization of equipment and inputs to minimize waste by adhering strictly to laid out guidelines and procedure.
- Submit daily check list of tasks done to departmental manager along with the team members lists.
- Monitor and ensure the availability of production inputs at all time.
- Ensure that inputs are stored at right place and under the right condition – temperatures & in a hygienic & safe manner.
- Maintain ideal input stock levels per product category & rotate stock(FIFO).
- Buying based on Production chain & production planning.
- Ensure stock of inputs are replenished immediately they fall below the minimum stock level.
- Assist in receiving the stock of inputs from supplier to very and confirm the correctness and the quality.
- Ensure that mixing is done according to prescribed methods/instructions and recipes in accurate quantities to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Help plan & assisting in stock take procedures.
- Ensure consistent quality, freshness and presentation all the products.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.