Hempawa Consult Limited is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems. We advise and support local and global companies that are leaders and aspiring leaders in their industries. Companies come to us because they know we offer the knowledge, insight and guidance they need to move forward with confidence. Our consultants deliver world-class and rigorous analysis, deep knowledge of their industries, and pragmatic solutions to produce practical, high-impact results – quickly.
Project Support Officer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, -OND
Experience 2 Year
Job Field Procurement Management
- Hempawa Consult requires a Project Support Officer to provide vital assistance to project managers. This position is for a highly-organized, dynamic professional who will work on projects relating to the core businesses of Hempawa Consult.
- As a Project Support Officer, you will be expected to perform routine administrative duties that will be inextricably tied to the success of the project you are working on. Driving everything forward from planning to implementation, your actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the project.
- Every project is different and therefore your duties will change accordingly. However, for the most part, you will be responsible for monitoring project schedules and carrying out specific project functions and liaising with key stakeholders.
- An OND Holder in social sciences or any related field with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Project Management Certification will be an added advantage
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- A sound understanding of our core businesses of Project Management, Procurement Management and Human Capital Management would be a distinct advantage.
An Ideal Hempawa Consult Employee:
- Parts of what makes HMEPAWA CONSULT as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm.
- We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
- To be negotiated
Office Admin Assistant
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration
To be in charge of the day to day operational and administrative management of the office, in compliance with applicable policy direction.
The Office & Admin ASSISTANT (Graphics) will, among others, undertake the following tasks:
Managing operational resources:
- Enforce expenditure commitment policy
- Processing of all payment requests
- Cash flow management
- Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation and monitoring of the overall annual budget as well as budgets of specific projects
- Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation of organizational strategy and framework
- Support function on financial reporting
- Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation of financial documents to relevant authorities and Board, meetings he will attend
- Ensure effective co-ordination of operational activities of the core business(es) under the direct supervision of the Branch Business Manager.
Implement administrative and operational framework in compliant with organizational structure and regulatory policy:
- Support and supervise compliance with all relevant fiscal and legal obligations of Hempawa Consult and her branches
- Assist the Branch Business Manager in drawing partnership agreements and proposals
- Manage contractual documents
- Give adequate operational support to all staff and activities
- Overall workplace readiness management and control; cleaning, first line security, technical and operational efficiency.
- Ensuring day to day management of the office operations and corporate compliance.
Administrative management of human resources:
- Support management of staff contracts
- Payment of salary and monitoring of holiday periods.
Ensuring logistics management:
- Manage procurement in line with procurement policy and contractual relation with suppliers
- Oversee logistics of Abuja office operations and management
- Ability to elaborate annual budgets and monitor its implementation
- Ability to establish expense processing procedures and compliance
- Ability to work with relevant software and solutions
- Graphics design skill will be a huge advantage.
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team in decentralised locations.
- Ability to be accountable to supervisory line.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.