Food Concepts Plc commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionise the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. The journey began with our pioneering of the food court concept in Nigeria – a new and exciting offering for the local market. At the same time, we also imported well-developed QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) brands from South Africa. Since this time we have concentrated on developing our own brands, which already occupy prime market positions.
Chicken Republic, as our flagship brand, is a classic success story. Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009). Our multifaceted business also comprises an Operational Division, Central Kitchen Unit and Supply Chain Division.
- The Associate Officer will be in charge of order fulfillment activities with a third-party logistics company; tracking and reporting online sales and rider management support services; working closely with the eCommerce Team, Vendor Partners, and Store personnel to support efficient operations.
- B.Sc / HND in Transport Management or related discipline with at least Second Class Lower Division / Lower Credit or 5 years equivalent experience;
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in order fulfillment and sales from reputable e-commerce.
- Trackable achievement in order management and shipping software a plus.
Quality Field Inspector
Job Type Full Time
Location Abuja, Lagos, Rivers
Job Field Quality Assurance
- The Officer will be directly responsible for strict compliance with Quality, environmental, Health, and Safety support in the assigned region/patch; ensure the provision of support for the CR stores, to reduce incidences of business interruption through quality/EHS process failure and non – compliance to regulatory and statutory requirements.
- First Degree or HND with at least Second Class Lower Division / Lower Credit in Biochemistry, Food Science & Tech, Microbiology and other related Science fields.
- One (1) year previous experience in similar roles; and
- Trackable achievement in maintaining food product quality and production compliance in a food processing company.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 4, 2020
Method of Application
Note: Food Concepts Plc will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated locations will be considered.