Fadac Resources and Services we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges . Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results. These are the component that makes our company unique.
Retail Sales Representative
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, SSCE
Location Abuja, Enugu, Lagos & Rivers
Job Field Sales/Marketing
Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of Sales Representatives in Enugu, Lagos, Rivers and Abuja.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Available to resume Immediately
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Job Field Administration
Our client, a fast-growing Law firm with its office in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
You will be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- OND minimum or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 28, 2020
Method of Application
Receptionist – Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.