Drury Industries Limited is the largest and pioneering manufacturer of aluminium sulphate and sulphuric acid, on the West Coast of Africa. Established in 1986, it is a shining example of self-reliance, in the heavy chemicals manufacturing industry. We combine the power of chemistry and technological innovation to create sustainable and safe products, through state of the art manufacturing and research facilities. Since inception, we have continued to expand our manufacturing and technological base to serve the West African region, by applying a principle of vertical integration, to gain further control over all components in our supply chain.
We are constantly striving to provide impeccable services and supply these core essential products of the highest quality, to our vastly diverse customer base, through our dedicated manufacturing facilities, distribution network and business relationships. Our unique understanding of our customer base comes from decades of experience and interaction, and we have a clear understanding an appreciation of the fact that each customer is different, with different needs. The focus of the Company continues to be expansion within the heavy chemicals’ and sulphur derivatives sector, whilst attempting to maximise on further vertical integration.
Civil Engineer / Architect
- We are looking for a candidate who is specialized in the use of 2016 AutoCAD design package and design of 20, 3D InterIor and exterior layouts, do steel design, select steel sections and quantify the various components of a steel structure I.e warehouse, do flow charts for various Industrial processes.
- HND, B.Sc and M.Sc in Civil Engineering and B.Sc and M.Sc in Architecture.
Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Job Field Engineering
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with various state water corporation and water treatment plants.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain a steady relationship with these ministries and financial institutions.
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc & M.Sc in each of these areas of specialization.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in a similar organization is required.
- Communication skills: Excellent Oral and written English. Letter wilting is very important
- Documentation: Familiar with Price, Quantity, Amount, Proposal, Contract, Performance bonds, delivery notes for the position of data operators.
Very attractive package.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 6, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying City / State of residence to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Agbara – Ogun State.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos and Ogun will be preferred for the above position.