AACE Foods is into food processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Unit Procurement
- Source and evaluate prospective suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
- Review prices and quality, and ensure optimal stock levels
- Create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure supply of high quality materials according to delivery schedules
- Maintain accurate purchasing records
- Have 1 – 2 year work experience in procurement
- Minimum of a first degree.
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Professional manner and strong ethical code
- Valid driver’s license
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Unit Finance
- Ensure all financial records are maintained in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities for the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Proven experience as an accountant, with a minimum of 3-5 year experience as an accountant in the manufacturing industry
- BSc. / HND Accounting, finance or related field
- Excellent use of Excel and Sage
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Relevant certification is an advantage
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as mail subject.