United Bank For Africa UBA became the first sub-Saharan bank to take its banking business to North America when it opened its New York Office (USA) in 1984 to offer banking services to Africans in Diaspora. Today’s UBA emerged from the merger of then dynamic and fast growing Standard Trust Bank, incorporated in 1990 and UBA, one of the biggest and oldest banks in Nigeria.
The merger was consummated on August 1, 2005, one of the biggest mergers done on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). Following the merger, UBA subsequently went ahead to acquire Continental Trust Bank in the same year, further expanding the UBA brand. UBA subsequently acquired Trade Bank in 2006 which was under liquidation by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Finacle Support Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of Finacle 24 x 7 for UBA Nigeria.
- Finacle Application Support 2nd level support and beyond in UBA Nigeria
- Batch Job set up and review in UBA Nigeria.
- Ensure that ALL Finacle and csis services are up and running on 24 x 7 basis in UBA Nigeria.
- General Finacle parameter review and set up/modification
- Scheme parameter set up, review and modification
- Liaise with consultant on EOD/Processing issues
- Business Office Sol creation on Fiancle and set-up
- Set up, review and modification of Automated Charges
Key Performance Indicators:
- 24X7X365 access to Finacle application to UBA Nigeria.
- Turnaround time in line with SLA on Finacle Support in UBA Nigeria
- BSc and other relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate Banking experience.
Key Competency Requirements
- Good knowledge of Banking
- Finacle Administration
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices
- UNIX skills
- Reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.