Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world. Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water. Coca-Cola was introduced in 1886, patented in 1887, registered as a trademark in 1893 and by 1895 it was being sold in every state and territory in the United States. In 1899, The Coca-Cola Company began franchised bottling operations in and outside the United States taking Coca-Cola to consumers in other parts of North America and Europe and in subsequent years to other parts of the world.
In 1951, the refreshing wave of Coca-Cola arrived in Nigeria and has remained a hit with consumers across the country. Packages Coca-Cola is available in: 35cl and 50cl classic glass contour bottle; 33cl on-the-go Can, 50cl and 1.5L PET bottle. Ingredients Carbonated water, sugar, Carbon-dioxide, caffeine, Phosphoric acid, caramel color and flavouring.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs
About Your New Job
- At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company). you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- We are the Largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. We will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your FUll potential: we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd. wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to umxlertde an intensive eighteen-month training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications arnong others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Candidates are mandatorily required to have fIve (5) 0-Level credits, or its equivalent obtained in the following subjects:
- Mathematics English Language. Physics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos State
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will eroy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non – residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja. Lagos.
- Tralnees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
CCL Finance Analyst
- A successful CCL Finance Analyst is one who can support a strong finance strategy within the Franchise to drive growth and profitability.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Partner with senior leaders and CFO to manage all Franchise and/or Customer activities at the Franchise/Zone Unit level, to drive alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Gain insights and brainstorm with customers/Bottlers on business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations
- Maximize NSR / Profit for Global / Pan Africa Customer
- Standardize Business Models
- Rebate and deduction negotiations with external parties
- Set spend objectives and requirements (joint planning with bottlers / customers)
- Support the routines of the area, such as Actual, Business Plan, Rolling Estimate analysis of customers P&L.
- Support ad-hoc analysis and demands related to KA finance area.
Related Work Experience:
- 4 – 5 years in financial planning or commercial finance experience
- Highly efficient communicator and influencer at all levels
- Analytical and Numerical skills
- Financial Analysis
- Agile ways of working
- Advanced technical skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.