Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
IT Financial Management Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Unit ICT & Computer
- Responsible for planning, organisation and control of all financial and accounting activities within the IT department
- Coordination of IT financial planning and budget management activities for the financial year including formulation of the IT budget for the next financial year
- OPEX and CAPEX management and reporting against budget on a monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Development of models to track the total IT cost to deliver and maintain IT services provided to the business
- Provision of insights for decision making to IT Management Committee, Board IT Committee and other governance committees via financial management reports, cash-flow forecasts, research and trend analysis
- Management of departmental budget for Staff recruitment, trainings and travel to align with the headcount / staffing and personal development strategy of the department
- Finance liaison officer between the department and every stakeholder including but not limited to finance matrix partners (in – country and Standard Bank Group), procurement unit, internal and external auditors and all business units across PBB, CIB, GCF and Wealth
- Creation, review and control of financial procedures and payment request forms (motivations); ensuring that each transaction and payment has the necessary approval and justification
- Investigation of discrepancies in General Ledger (GL) account postings on SAP finance and provision of responses to ad-hoc requests from several stakeholders on budget and finance related issues
- Preparation of monthly, half year and year- end accruals while ensuring the report adequately captures the relevant outstanding payments in line with the organization’s accrual procedures
- Management of the annual strategy formulation process for the department in line with expected business outcomes and continuous tracking of the deliverables agreed by the respective IT units
- Workforce management support for the IT Business control team in terms of:
- Formulation and tracking of training plan and liaising with learning and development business partners on effectively delivering the approved upskilling plan / strategy for the department
- Collation, tracking and reporting of leave plan and utilization
- Tracking and reporting of headcount changes (recruitment and exit) and organogram / staff list updates
- Planning of monthly tech hub sessions, annual award and recognition events, annual team bonging activities, health roadshows, etc.
- First degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Sciences or IT related course
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft office packages most especially Ms Excel;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Cost management, business management, project management, procurement and financial analysis
- Data Management
- Data Analysis
- Financial Management
- Knowledge of Banking & Financial Services business.
Business Development Manager - SIPML
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Location Abia, Abuja, Gombe & Rivers
Job Unit Sales & Marketing
- The Business Development Manager is responsible in providing tailored consultative solutions for all Pension and Gratuity related matters in the region by driving voluntary contributions across the employees of assigned institutions and growing SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders and Assets Under Management.
- Responsible for ensuring clients perceive, feel and experience the Company positively through timely and conclusive resolution of pre and post sales issues; and other related/incidental matters.
- The Business Development Manager is also responsible to support and deliver on the universal financial solution goals of the Stanbic IBTC Group .Achieve and surpass assigned monthly RSA pin target
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly / yearly contribution target
- Achieve and surpass assigned new employers targets
- Grow SIPML’s wallet share of employer’s business by generating and creating more contributing RSA pins.
- Provide advice to employers, on potential Pension / Gratuity solutions based on consultative analysis of their business model and pension industry dynamics.
- Identify, initiate and convert leads for SIPML.
- Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company.
- Analyze and review potential labor challenges or peculiarities that may lead to sub-optimization for the employer or organization.
- Make physical / telephone calls / e-mails to clients for customer interactions
- Organize and facilitate Interactive sessions and Rotating Desks/PoW with clients and prospective clients.
- Effectively communicate and follow through, with client requests to back office /support units
- Maintain and update comprehensive employers’ database.
- Ensure Employers have updated contribution schedules.
- Collect schedules from Employer for upload to clients’ accounts.
- Follow up with employers on monthly pension contribution as at when due.
- Increase number of funded and contributing RSA Pins in the department.
- Consistently identify value to our customers by leveraging the various resources within the group
- Ensure not more than 5% customer attrition from assigned institutions during the transfer window
- Collect and correct email mandates for employees in assigned institutions
- Organize CFI capture with Organizations periodically by the regulator.
- Grow SIPML’s share of mind among clients / organizations in assigned institutions
- Increase the funding and contribution ratios of employees’ contribution within assigned institutions
- Proffer possible strategies / ways to improve sales and relating to customers.
- First Degree in General Social Science
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Masters Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of five years experience with exposure in sales relationship management & leadership position
- Minimum of five years experience with exposure in client profiling
- Minimum of five years experience with exposure in sales relationship management
- Minimum of three years sales experience with exposure in sales and relationship management
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Effective Business Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Customer Understanding
- Applications: Microsoft Office Suite
Private Client Service Officer - SIPML
- The role is to ensure that Private Clients in the region enjoy services that would guarantee their loyalty, as High Net worth and VIPs of the unit, by providing and delivering service excellence to these clients.
- Work closely with regional Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring that all regulatory visitors to the region are well attended to and acting as the company’s representative where a single individual is required to act on behalf of the region as a whole.
- Work closely with the RSMs, RCSMs, Compliance and Admin Officers within the region
- Driving and Coordinating 100% excellent service delivery amongst PCS clients in the region.
- Implementation of Information Technology based initiatives to increase turnaround time and satisfaction amongst PCS clients.
- Oversees the daily running of the unit across the South South region
- Providing guidance and support to team members in achieving set goals.
- Align to applicable SLAs developed for PCS clients
- Ensures direct calls and visits by a member of SIPML Exco annually.
- Visit to new and existing PCS clients within the region
- Place calls to PCS clients and key contacts in the region at least once within the quarter.
- Ensures priority treatment on processing of Benefit applications and payment
- Ensures that all Service Level Agreements are strictly adhered to in all business locations
- Collation of all information on these clients. E.g. DOB of all nuclear family members, wedding anniversary, preferred sports, club affiliations (Liverpool), hometown, religion and all other information that are considered relevant
- Organization of special events for PCS clients in the region
- Weekly check of RSA and RSA Retiree Fund to identify clients as they fall within the HNI/VIP metrics
- Ensure implementation of loyalty initiatives and distribution year end gifts to all PCS clients within the region
- Assist HNI Clients to resolve e-channels related issues and encourage them to adopt e-channels
- Group: BU heads in Stanbic IBTC and GIA
- Influence their service delivery; Impact the whole Group
- Description or examples: Approval and contribution to Policies
- Minimum of a 2.2 BSc. degree from an accredited University
- Wealth Management – Up to 5 years post NYSC experience;
- Expertise in customer experience management
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Excellent knowledge of the dynamics and technical aspects of fund management and financial markets
- Understanding of policies and procedures; customer services in a first class oriented institution is desirable
- Good analytical /numerical / communication skills
- Excellent use and knowledge of NAV, MS Office applications, and other customer related tools.
- Thorough understanding of the Pensions Reforms Acts.
- Training on providing Excellent Customer Service and Financial Management. Experience in working among a Solution-Oriented team
- Experience in Customer Care duties and responding to Client Enquiries.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.