Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Admin/ Accounts Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Unit Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the office is open and ready for the day’s business
- Uphold and ensure cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Take inquiries and bookings
- Keep an updated record of all clients and projects undertaken
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Manage repairs and oversee maintenance
- Keep a log of service schedules
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors.
- Record daily inflows and outflows
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports
- Work with the auditor to conduct quarterly audits
- Manage petty cash
- Prepare and send invoices to clients
- Follow up on pending invoices
- Weekly account reconciliation
- Compute and ensure that all taxes are paid
- Human Resource
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Schedule and assign employees to tasks.
- Update employees on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues.
- Manage employees by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage staff schedule
- Enforce company policies
- Manage employee relations
- Administer all other HR functions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Attention to details
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of excel and accounting software/operations
- BSc or HND in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Admin/ Human Resources Manager
In this role, you will provide a strategic oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities
- Conduct references and background checks on new hires
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Initiate and encourage strategies to increase performance.
- Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, salary, employee benefits and opportunities for promotion.
- Coordinate all employee relations activities within the organization
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Carry out public relations functions
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and tracks / maintains data.
- Oversee special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Work with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Liaise directly with clients, issue invoices/notices, negotiate on outstanding payments and where necessary initiates recovery action
- Generate monthly and quarterly departmental reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a similar field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard HR software
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful, with a high level of integrity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including problem solving.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month
Customer Service Representative
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Years
Job Unit Customer Care
- Post daily on the Instagram page to drive customer retention
- Receive and make customer calls.
- Record documentation of all customer interactions with contact details.
- Reply all DM’s and emails
- Keep records of customers and seller’s testimonials.
- Give daily operations feedback details to management.
- Perform related tasks as assigned.
- HND / BSc in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience (Minimum of 1 year) in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skils.
- Social media management skills.
- Must be able to resolve and escalate customer complaints
Field Sales Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Unit Sales/Marketing
- We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Officer to develop sales. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Make sales by using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies / models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and / or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, English, Business Administration, Communication or any related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in a similar job role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
N40,000 – N60,000 / Month
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.