Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world. The Company’s flagship mill located in Apapa, Lagos comprises of 10 integrated mills. Each mill was designed as a multilevel operation in order to optimize the use of gravity in the sifting process, thereby reducing the energy requirements. In addition, the Company maintains dedicated mills to the processing of different wheat varieties to produce different flour types. This has ensured consistent quality of its products for 50 years. The Apapa Mill also boasts of modern silos with a storage capacity to 191,000 metric tons.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Administration
- Accurately store and maintain databases in compliance with internal processes and archival systems.
- Process of reports, presentations and research documents for executive office use.
- Organize and dispatch presentations, letters and memos with the strictest confidence.
- Effectively diarize and manage the calendar of Overseas and Executive Directors, including all correspondences.
- Support with travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Provide support and follow up with Executive’s direct reports on the execution of action plans as required.
- Maintain clients’ relationships for sourcing & effective execution of executive management projects.
- First degree in any field
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
- Working knowledge with all Microsoft packages and other work tools.
- Worked in a matrix organization.
The person must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent administrative & planning skills
- Have an eye for details and result oriented
- Have time management and prioritization skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.