Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards.
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Sales & Marketing
- Virtually every business relies upon sales to drive profit
- A Sales Officer’s responsibility is to focus on the best way to entice customers and other businesses to buy services and products
- A keen sense of the market and an understanding of sales strategies is essential to being successful in this position.
- Develop and implement sales growth strategies for the Company in regards to attracting new business and selling to current clients
- Guide the screening of leads following company policies and procedures to attain new business relationships and product sales
- Develop and implement new business strategies, revenue streams and sales campaigns for Dragnet to take advantage of availing opportunities in the industry
- Oversee the overall design, development, and communication of strategic planning activities that ensure market competitiveness and organizational excellence
- Develop strategic plans to position Dragnet services to the market in line with our mission and vision
- Perform market research analysis existing and new prospective clients.
- Manage profitability through the achievement of targets, pricing decisions and the development and control of budgets.
- Develop and maintain a database of clients through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners, emailing and networking
- Proactively research, identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within the Clients’ Company to understand opportunities for delivering value
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings and growing networks of Clients
- Determine personal sales targets in line with the Company’s goals
- Develop, negotiate, and implement partnerships with other relevant bodies providing corresponding services, if necessary
- Develop creative workable solutions to meet clients’ needs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- No experience required
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Social Media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
- Ability to interact with clients and build relationships
- Ability to close deals with prospects
- Ability to influence clients and win them over
- Ability to generate and develop new strategy
- Ability to effectively advertise the Company’s services and bargain well with clients
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions
- Ability to create and implement and evaluate new ideas.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 6 – 8 Years
Job Unit Sales
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing the Sales Unit on a day to day basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement according to the Organisational’s goals
- An individual who creatively develops new ideas and is keen on negotiation and revenue generation.
- The Candidate will be expected to improve the Organisational’s visibility by identifying opportunities, building customer relationships, negotiating and closing business deals with Companies and Institutions
- The successful candidate should be able to contribute to the Organization’s success by consistently promoting services to Clients and negotiating contracts with the aim of maximizing profits while maintaining the Organisation’s high standard of service, quality, and ethics.
- The candidate must equally show that he/she has the initiative to impact positive change to add value to the Sales team and our business.
- Implement sales programs by developing sales’ team action plans.
- Complete Sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of company procedures and products
- To envision a possible “wow” reality for potential clients and convince them to make that world a reality
- To constantly seek opportunities for new clients by paying attention to the market needs and demand
- To sell our products by:
- Strategically positioning us within different market sectors.
- Lead our communication efforts in helping potential client achieve their goals using our services.
- Pursuing the feedback from potential clients to improve our services.
- Strategically creating a network that guarantees reference buy-ins.
- Increasing our market share by selling solutions that meet the needs of the potential client.
- To work with Client Care Unit, Communications Unit, Operations Department, Technology and Development Department to create better demonstration documents to effectively communicate our services.
- Partner with marketing and media to drive improved marketability of products by measuring on a monthly basis the delivery of the agreed marketing activity plans
- Provide feedback and support for marketing content where applicable for the unit
- Review and ensure marketing support of products and services
- Ensure optimum utilization of media channels for marketing of products.
- Liaise with marketing on marketing strategy and programs.
- Liaise with technology to deliver sales objectives, review technology solutions against sales needs
- Work with the technology in conducting a comprehensive review of unit’s applications to identify areas of improvement.
- Continuously liaise with operations team on on-going campaigns in terms of costing, timing and quality of delivery, demand for and appraise the closeout report on each program
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Expected to uphold the Company’s Core Values at all times
- Establish and manage Sales Officers & Executives; set, agree and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospective clients of the various solutions the Company offers to their business issues.
- Develops proposals to suit the needs of the Organisation
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- A minimum of 6-8 years working experience with at least 5 years in sales and marketing.
Organization and Management Skills:
- Must be resilient and target driven
- Ability to communicate and present deals and proposals effectively to clients
- Ability to prepare and deliver on excellent sales pitch
- Ability to interact with Clients and build relationships
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Ability to close deals with prospects
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good relational and customer service skills i. e Sociable and a non-uptight character
- Ability to effectively advertise Company services and bargain well with clients
- Exhibits confidence, initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
- Excellent Market knowledge, good negotiation and creativity
- Ability to organize multiple projects; manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to identify effective marketing campaigns to recruit new partners.
- Good knowledge of computers including ability to use e-mail effectively
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools or applicable software
- Ability to interpret and analyze reports.
Service Quality Manager
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Job Unit Legal & Law
- The individual would be expected to plan, direct, or coordinate quality assurance programs
- Formulate quality control policies and control quality of business support and execution efforts and monitor, audit while improving business process and corporate compliance.
- Collect and analyze execution reports to evaluate quality
- Analyze client feedback results and provide feedback and interpretation to management committee/meeting, and client engagement team.
- Stop test if test process is compromised
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Communicate periodic (quarterly or annually) service performance information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Instruct staff in service quality control and analytical procedures
- Produce reports regarding non-conformance of tools or processes, job execution quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
- Participate in the development of product specifications for better process automation.
- Review statistical studies, technological advances, or regulatory standards and trends to stay abreast of issues in the field of process quality control, process audits and compliance.
- Identify critical points in the execution process and specify monitoring procedures to be used at these points.
- Create and implement process monitoring and evaluation criteria or procedures.
- Document procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals.
- Identify service quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Verify that test centres, support services vendors, technology partner tools, and all in-house execution tools and processes meet established/agreed standards.
- Review all documentation necessary for regulatory submissions and inspections.
- Evaluate new testing and sampling methodologies or technologies to determine user acceptance.
- Monitor process adherence throughout business execution cycles.
- Instruct vendors or contractors on quality guidelines, testing procedures, or ways to eliminate deficiencies/failure.
- Liaise with Research & Development, to monitor the development of new products to help identify possible problems for new products.
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Psychology preferred
- Master’s Degree also considered.
- Spreadsheet software – Microsoft Excel
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Test Center Administrator
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 1 Year
Job Unit Administration
- The Test Center Administrator (TCA) will serve as the face of Dragnet in test centers around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams.
- The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Dragnet’s vision, mission, and values
- Inspire others to succeed
- Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test center from misconduct
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices, and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Administer and proctor tests
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Dragnet capacity requirements.
- B.Sc in any discipline
- One-year customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multitask and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing).
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Ability to enroll and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams
- Must be willing to work Saturdays.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.