Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual for the position below in our bakery chain business.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the job positions below;
Business Manager, Bar & Restaurant
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Unit Hospitality
- In this position, the Manager will take a lead in forecasting, planning and controlling the production; sale of food and beverages for the restaurant and bar.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day restaurant and bar operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead restaurant & bar team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards and regulations
- Maintain an inventory of all food and liquor
- Prepare weekly work schedule for staff
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Manage team effectively to meet financial targets.
- B.Sc or HND in Culinary School and Foodservice Management related field or any relevant field of study.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience obtained in a structured Food & Beverage outlet of a reputable organization.
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- customer-oriented and service-minded
Assistant Internal Auditor
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Unit Finance
The successful candidate shall assist the Internal Auditor in developing an overall audit strategy, the company’s risk assessment process and Internal Audit’s own assessment of risk. The Assistant Internal Auditor would be required to carry out work in the following areas:
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Report to Internal Auditor about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Confer with Internal Auditor about financial and regulatory matters.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in the filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records.
- Conduct pre- implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents.
- Work with Internal Auditor to audit payroll and personnel records to determine workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- And any other duties assigned
- Applicants must have a good University degree in Accounting. A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in an Audit Firm or structured retail organization.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Quick Books and Tally Accounting packages.
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to deliver timely and quality audit reports.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Logistics
- Depot Manager will direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. He will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, he should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with companyТs policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration is preferred.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.