Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Modern Trade - Field Sales Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Location All States | Nigeria
Job Unit Sales & Marketing
- The Modern Trade – Field Sales Officer is responsible for communicating the company’s product offerings to the trade and stimulate volume sales of all the company’s products in modern trade outlets (Supermarkets and Superrettes).
- FSO (MT) is to achieve all company brands’ availability, visibility, and accessibility objectives through effective field sales execution and cycle activities implementation.
- Identify and harness sales development opportunities in Modern Trade (Supermarket and Superrettes) in assigned territories.
- Negotiate and start a business relationship with identified outlets
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
- Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
- Recommend appropriate strategies to improve sales and achieve targets.
- Deliver the desired brand experience via effective & efficient in-market execution (visibility, availability & market share) in line with targets and best global practices
- Manage all merchandisers deployed in outlets and ensure that they are working according to the agreed procedures and delivering the expected result
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- Should have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in a related industry
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG
- Must be able to communicate professionally in English, Hausa and/or Yoruba
Job Type Full Time
Experience 7 – 10 Years
Job Unit Manufacturing
- To manage daily production of quality products and attainment of production targets in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Plan and implement the production of refined and fortified salts.
- Prepare the variances report, analyze data and make recommendations for variances.
- Ensure the production process always leads to optimum yield.
- Manage production costs.
- Comply with HSSE standards across the plant.
- Reduce material wastages to the barest minimum.
- Apply proper supervisory skills and team management in achieving all deliverables.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Ensure production practices conform to GMP, HACCP and other requirements of the Food Safety Standard.
- B.Sc Degree, or M.sc degree in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in food manufacturing operations.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
- Extensive plant levels experience with a significant proven man management experience
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 29, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.