Deloitte Nigeria Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria. Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition that, because we are a professional services organization, our impact on society comes in large part from the way they serve clients
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Finance
Our client, a Credit Guarantee company in Nigeria
- We need a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer who will be primarily responsible for implementation of a Management Information System (MIS) platform for the Company, receipt and analysis of data from various sources and reporting on the same for internal use by the Company and external stakeholders, as well as coordination of M&E activities.
- A degree in Data Analysis, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (data analysis, VBA, reference formulas, pivot tables) and proficiency with other MS Office packages). Knowledge of data collection and analysis tools such as SPSS, STATA etc, will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years proven experience in quantitative data analysis, data management, quality control measures and in the presentation of results for decision-making.
- Ability to provide meaningful, useful and informative analysis derived from large database.
- Formal training or specialization in Information Technology is not required, but welcome.
- Previous experience in implementing an MIS platform is welcome.
- Proven experience and/or insight in the financial services sector in Nigeria.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Administrative
Our client a credit guarantee company is currently searching for an Operations Officer, who will work closely with the Head of Operations to drive business volumes from respective Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs).
- This includes but not limited to transaction origination, monitoring of guarantee portfolio, claims process management and driving of new business volumes.
- The candidate will take on a variety of strategic responsibilities helping to shape the Company’s operations. As one of the core mandates of the Company is to de-risk Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) lending.
- She/he shall collaborate with PFIs to improve access to finance for MSMEs.
- A post-graduate qualification in Business, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- S/he must have at least 5 years’ experience relating to guarantee operations and/or banking pertaining to lending to the MSME sector.
- A background in Banking, Insurance or Trade Finance is essential.
- Extensive experience with commercial banking in MSME lending, credit appraisal and evaluation, financial analysis, revenue management, financial modelling & forecasting, compliance & regulatory issues and administration functions.
- Experience in a fast growing, challenging business environment
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.