Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission “The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients. We will strive to deliver world-class professional employment solutions to employers and job seekers across diverse organizations and industries in several disciplines and verticals. We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge and expertise to help meet their business objectives.”
- Responsible for routine maintenance and repair of machines (motor-grader, excavator, crane).
- Responsible for devising preventative measures to avoid machine downtime and safety plans that comply with workplace safety laws.
- Responsible for running diagnostic tests and make adjustments to make sure each machine is running at optimal performance
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
Knowledge of machines and tools
• Knowledge of maintaining excavator ,crane, motor-grader and so on
• Quality Control Analysis
• Operation monitoring
• Written and verbal communication skills
• BSc. or equivalent in Mechanical engineering or related course
• Minimum 3-5 years of maintenance experience
• Must have experience in maintenance of machines like excavator, crane, motor-grader etc
Ascentech Services Limited is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Corporate Driver, with appreciable understanding and knowledge on the use of Google Maps/GPS navigation and familiar with Lagos (Mainland & Island) roads.
Education / Experience / General Requirements:
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Driver in a corporate organization
- Possession of valid drivers licence. Possession of LASDRI certificate will be an a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience driving on Lagos Mainland and Island roads. Experience on roads outside of Lagos State will be a plus.
- Proficient in the use of smartphone and appreciable understanding of the Google Maps/GPS navigation is required.
PS: Candidates living within and around Surulere, Mushin, Orile, Costain, Yaba, Ebute Metta, Shomolu, etc. will be preferred.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 21, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants should end CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail