Dragnet Solutions is Nigeria’s foremost recruitment firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative ‘talent identification and screening solutions’ suited to both the workplace and education space.
We are the leading provider of Computer Based Testing (CBT) solutions that has evolved to include simulation software with a phenomenal array of data for predicting role suitability, motivations, learning styles and identifying talent gaps.
Test Center Administrator
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 1 Year
Job Unit Administration
- We are seeking to recruit a Test Center Administrator.
- The Test Center Administrator (TCA) will serve as the face of Dragnet in test centres around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams.
- The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Dragnet’s vision, mission and values
- Inspire others to succeed
- Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test center from misconduct
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Administer and proctor tests
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Dragnet capacity requirements
- BSc in any discipline
- A Female is preferred due to gender balance
- One-year customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multitask and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Ability to enrol and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams
Customer Service Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Job Unit Customer Care
- The Successful candidate is expected to converse professionally with clients, educate them about the Company’s products and services, while providing guidance for best decision making. The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for managing the relationship in terms of operational updates between the Company’s Operations and Clients.
- Oversee cross functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by clients
- Maintain a complete and accurate customer correspondence data
- Ensure credible relationships are established with clients at appropriate levels through courteous, proactive service delivery, customer satisfaction, and the skillful application of specialist knowledge
- Ensure client issues are handled throughout the job implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements.
- Read instruction from PO to have a clear understanding on the nature of job.
- Advise suppliers to ensure PFI details are correct and adequate and meet NSC import requirement
- Ensure pre-clearing process is completed before dispatching to operations.
- Submit FECD documents using client’s checklist
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data
- Manage the customer service operations, which deals directly with customers and is the first point of contact
- Ensure that there is high credibility with strategic clients, through reliability and value contributed to their business
- Monitor team performance and report on their KPI’s
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and to tailor communication to different personalities and communication style
- Ability to build strategy and plans to handle all types of requests and critical issues
- Ability to persuade clients without using manipulation
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management Software
- Readiness to always provide solutions to clients’ unresolved issues
- Ability to resolve clients’ complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to insight-fully engage clients
- Ability to interact with clients and maintain long lasting relationships and give the highest satisfaction
- Ability to express a customer-centric attitude
- Ability to constantly motivate team
- Possess keenness to understand the Company’s business solutions and link to clients’ requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Executive or a relevant role
- Sound knowledge of Logistics Industry
Salary expectations are from N100,000.00 – N 150,000.00 / Month
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.