Coinbox Limited is a multi-dimensional Consulting Firm which provides one-stop total business development and support to our vast clientele of start-ups, Small, Medium, growing and Large Enterprises, Cooperative Societies, Groups and Associations. We support and create ideas, we provide solutions and we create systems. We are part of a strategic business alliance group that has helped develop businesses that are now publicly quoted; providing services in Management, Contract, staffing, Finance, Housing, IT at Local, National and International scale, Governments at various levels, media support and so much more.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Unit Sales/Marketing
- Directly responsible for effectively marketing the company’s products (FMCG)
- To recommend any marketing initiatives that may assist in achieving monthly sales volume. ETC
- Good marketing skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Ability to drive
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Target oriented, self-motivated and a go-getter.
Remuneration: Basic + Commission
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Unit Logistics
Our client, a delivery service company is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic and proactive individual for the role of Logistics Officer.
LOCATION: Gbagada, Lagos state, Nigeria.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: HND in a relevant field
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery;
- Coordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Follow up with clients and courier to ensure that items that should be delivered are being delivered accurately
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control and prepare reports for management as regards the logistics operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years working experience in logistics operations
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader
- Not more than 35years of age as at December 2020.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 12, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.