Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance. As a partner to our clients, we work as integrated members of the team and strive to provide valuable deliverables that meet their goals. Our clients range from large to small companies and organizations including some of the most recognizable brands. They come to Westfield seeking expert advice and personalized service on a variety of business process related problems and always leave satisfied. Our team is comprised of a well-respected group of talented, experienced and likable consultants that can help you achieve your business goals. With over 10 years of experience in Project Management, financial services and ICT marketing, Westfield brings the expertise you need from a consultancy outfit to help with your projects.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Experience: 3 Years
Location Lagos State | Nigeria
Job Unit Engineering
- Our client is searching for an Electrical Engineer perform the research, design, develop an install a part of, or the complete life cycle of, electrical products or systems
- Responsible for the drafting, refining and regulating electrical operations.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure the department’s operating cost is within approved budget
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Ability to evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Ability to develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Ability to develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Ability to prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Ability to keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Ability to ensure the department’s operating cost is within approved budget
- Ability and Experience in CAD (Auto cad design etc.).
- A First Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering from a reputable higher institution.
- A Postgraduate Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years cognate work experience.
Business Development Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 5 Years
Location Rivers State | Nigeria
Job Unit Sales & Marketing
- We seek to employ an experienced candidates to build and cultivate relationships with potential / existing customers and translate those relationships into profitable business. Ensure the quality of service provided is in-line with agreed parameters.
- Identify new business opportunities and high value relationships for conversion to the Organization’s customer base.
- Network with all potential clients in own locality / region to increase customer base.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer relationship management standard within the Organization.
- Drive the performance of the Department in line with the targets set by the Organization.
- Initiate and coordinate the development of the Organization’s strategies and marketing plans to enable the Department achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Prepare weekly / monthly activity and performance reports for Management’s use.
- Ensure effective relationship management with new and existing customers to improve the Organization’s profitability position.
- Assist in the development and update of strategic plans in-line with the current prevailing market realities.
- Maintain strong relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain adequate records of all transactions in the Department
- Create and sustain a culture that encourages others to provide the quality of service essential to high performance.
- Preparation and submission of call memos (daily, weekly)
- Ensure the Department’s operating cost is within approved budget
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
- A first Degree from any discipline from a reputable higher institution. An Electrical Engineering Degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate work (Sales / Marketing / Business development / Relationship management) experience. Relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry is key.
- Role is to be based in Port Harcourt.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.