Tenaui Africa Limited (CANON), is the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials worldwide.
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Sales & Marketing
- We are looking for an energetic Female sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects
- You will provide appropriate solutions for every customer in order to drive revenue growth, and add new customers.
- Demo and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through phone, email as required.
- Solve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes.
- Collaborate within team members and other departments
- Generate reports on new sale, target achievements, issues to the management.
- Get feedback and improve constantly.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Product/Indusrty knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in MS Office
- Familiarity with CRMs practices.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Female Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Unit Administration
- We are on the lookout for a smart, beautiful Female Receptionist with a warm, personal manner
- Once hired, the person will be expected to answer all general queries via the phone and email, be the face of the company to visitors and perform a number of administrative duties from copying to planning travel itineraries for partners
- If you’re a creative someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, look no further!
- Manages the phone system by answering all queries and connecting them to the appropriate personnel when necessary
- Welcomes and directs visitor to the appropriate party’s office; contacts the employee in concern when a visitor arrives
- Maintains security by following established security procedures through a logbook and badges
- Manages schedules and appointments as requested
- Manages physical and digital filing system for all employees
- Receives, sorts and delivers mail and deliveries
- Performs other clerical duties like copying and scanning etc. as requested.
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Receptionist or an Administrative Assistant or similar position
- HND qualification is required.
- Tech-savvy with hands-on experience working with MS Office
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of office management procedures and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 25, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.