ibakatv is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first-class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
Video Editor / Graphics
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Unit Media
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s a Degree with a minimum of Second Class Degree /Upper Credit from a reputable institution. The candidate must possess 5 years’ design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Key Roles
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for IbakaTV and its clientele
- Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Shall be responsible for creating accurate costing and delivering programs within budgets.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Key Accountabilities
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Deliver the communication package within the agreed upon budget and timeline
- Maintain quality check on all pieces.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Attend press check on all pieces.
Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for IbakaTV.
Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
Ability to handle projects from start to finish with minimal or no supervision.
Software Developer (Frontend)
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class Honours in Engineering discipline or any other Computer related field. A minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience on a similar job function. Possession of a Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- The following skills are required;
MEVN Stack (MongoDB, Express, Vue JS, Node JS)
Photoshop, XD, Fireworks, CLVIS
- Key Role
- To develop innovative business solutions using the Microsoft .Net / Xamarin platform or any other appropriate technologies.
- Principal Accountabilities
- This developer will participate in enterprise development projects.
- To lead the Team of Programmers
- To Develop IBAKATV – Web and Stand-Alone Version
- To Develop IBAKATV APP – Android and iOS Version
- To Develop IBAKATV – TV application for ROKU
- To Ensure that IBAKATV platform work seamlessly with our customized casting devise and other casting devise e.g Google Cast etc.
- To Ensure that IBAKATV platform work seamlessly with our customized streaming devise.
- To Ensure that IBAKATV platform is properly integrated on amazon for web and contents hosting.
- To Ensure that IBAKATV platform is properly integrated on amazon elemental and cast labs.
- Experience with using IDEs Visual Studio 2012+, Eclipse or any equivalent
- Testing using NUnit, XUnit or any equivalent
- Experience with using tools such as nuget, npm, gulp, grunt.
- Experience with using git, or other solutions for Source control
- Experience with using features of Amazon AWS and or Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL, Performance Tuning, DTS) or Oracle (PL/SQL),
- Expertise within the .NET Framework is important as well as full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered applications.
- Development Methodologies: OOP, Unit Testing. Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST)
- Experience with XML, XSLT, Ajax, Microsoft Application Blocks, and semantic web technologies a plus.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
Customer Service Executive
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND -OND
Experience 1 Years
Job Unit Customer Care
- The job holder must have a minimum of ND (National Diploma) in business, communication, humanities or marketing related discipline with at least 1-year post qualification experience in related field.
- Key Roles
- Supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. Job holder will be the front line of support for clients and customers and help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Must be abreast of local and global trends in marketing communications.
Must have interest in marketing communications.
Build trust, value others, communicate effectively and politely with mutual respect
Good knowledge of media will be a good advantage.
Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Skills and Competencies
Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
Client servicing skills
Good presentation skills
PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Must be multi-skilled
Excellent interpersonal skills
Good analytical skills
Must be honest and reliable
Ability to work under pressure
Good use of initiative
Flexible work Schedule: 2 days ON, 1 day OFF
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
NOTE: Kindly attach CV when submitting your application to