Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. Since our incorporation in 2007, we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards. As official e-recruitment partners to CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Managers of Nigeria) and the Graduate Screening Technical Consultants to NECA (Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association). Our aim is to implement innovations to solve human problems with integrity and excellence. Through the years we have grown and introduced many services for our esteemed clients.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
If you are seeking a rewarding career with an opportunity to advance in your sales career, joining our sales team is the way to go. We are a performance-based company that continually invests in our employees.
Virtually every business relies upon sales to drive profit. A Sales Executive’s responsibility is to focus on the best way to entice customers and other businesses to buy services and products.
A keen sense of the market and an understanding of sales strategies is essential to being successful in this position.
- Develop and implement sales growth strategies for the Company in regards to attracting new business and selling to current clients
- Guide the screening of leads following company policies and procedures to attain new business relationships and product sales
- Develop and implement new business strategies, revenue streams and sales campaigns for Dragnet to take advantage of availing opportunities in the industry
- Oversee the overall design, development and communication of strategic planning activities that ensure market competitiveness and organisational excellence
- Develop strategic plans to position Dragnet services to the market in line with our mission and vision
- Perform market research analysis existing and new prospective clients.
- Manage profitability through the achievement of targets, pricing decisions and the development and control of budgets.
- Develop and maintain a database of clients through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners, emailing and networking
- Proactively research, identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within Clients’ Company to understand opportunities for delivering value
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings and growing networks of Clients
- Determine personal sales targets in line with Company’s goals
- Develop, negotiate, and implement partnerships with other relevant bodies providing corresponding services, if necessary
- Develop creative workable solutions to meet Clients’ needs
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in an HR Consulting firm is mandatory
- Keen understanding of HR Solutions and market dynamics
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Social Media tools like LinkedIn, twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
- Ability to interact with clients and build relationships
- Ability to close deals with prospects
- Ability to influence clients and win them over
- Ability to generate and develop new strategy
- Ability to effectively advertise the Company’s services and bargain well with clients
- Ability of working with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions
- Ability to create and implement and evaluate new ideas
Service Quality and Compliance Controller
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Job Field Administration
We are seeking to recruit a Service Quality and Compliance Controller.
The individual would be expected to plan, direct, or coordinate quality assurance programs. Formulate quality control policies and control quality of business support and execution efforts and monitor, audit while improving business process and corporate compliance.
- Collect and analyze execution reports to evaluate quality
- Analyze client feedback results and provide feedback and interpretation to management committee/meeting, and client engagement team.
- Stop test if test process is compromised
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Communicate periodic (quarterly or annually) service performance information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Instruct staff in service quality control and analytical procedures
- Produce reports regarding non-conformance of tools or processes, job execution quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
- Participate in the development of product specifications for better process automation.
- Review statistical studies, technological advances, or regulatory standards and trends to stay abreast of issues in the field of process quality control, process audits and compliance.
- Identify critical points in the execution process and specify monitoring procedures to be used at these points.
- Create and implement process monitoring and evaluation criteria or procedures.
- Document procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals.
- Identify service quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Verify that test centres, support services vendors, technology partner tools, and all in-house execution tools and processes meet established/agreed standards.
- Review all documentation necessary for regulatory submissions and inspections.
- Evaluate new testing and sampling methodologies or technologies to determine user acceptance.
- Monitor process adherence throughout business execution cycles.
- Instruct vendors or contractors on quality guidelines, testing procedures, or ways to eliminate deficiencies / failure.
- Liaise with Research & Development, to monitor development of new products to help identify possible problems for new products.
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Psychology preferred
- Master’s Degree also considered.
- Spreadsheet software – Microsoft Excel
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
N100,000 – N130,000 / month.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.