Dinidari Empowerment Foundation has provided for thousands of Persons displaced by conflict in Nigeria. Our first outreach was the #1000Blankets project; we provided 1000 blankets to displaced communities in Riyom and Barkin Ladi to protect the displaced from the chilling harmattan cold.
Job Type Contract, Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- Dindari Foundation is recruiting for a Finance Officer for immediate employment
- Due to the current situation of COVID 19, work will be done remotely but as soon as the situation changes, the employee would be required to resume at Dinidari Foundation’s office.
- Prepare payment vouchers.
- Properly code all transactions.
- Prepare deposit slips for cash to be deposited into the bank account.
- Reconcile advances, including review of receipts, coding of expenses on the general voucher and entering into QuickBooks.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Follow up on outstanding advances and assure timely reconciliation.
- Participate in the improvement of the accounting system and the system of internal control.
- Create all financial reports as requested by Executive Director.
- Other tasks as requested by Executive Director.
- Ensure that payments are processed accurately, timely, and safely.
The responsibilities and duties are indicative only and are subject to change to meet the needs of the project, the organization and the donor.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a finance team, with at least one year in an Accounts Officer position
- Experience in working in an NGO is an added.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of NGO donors and their financial reporting requirements
- Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong ability to be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field NGO
- Dindari Foundation is recruiting for a Monitoring and Evaluation officer for immediate employment.
- Due to the current situation of COVID 19 work will be done remotely but as soon as the situation changes. The employee would be required to resume at Dinidari Foundation’s office.
- The M&E Officer will be responsible for data gathering, analysis and reporting activities.
- S/he will assist in tracking the progress of key indicators and provide timely reports to the Executive Director.
- Ensure proper monitoring of the program, focusing on the overall M&E framework of the projects
- Present and analyze data based on information needs of the project team and partners
- Analyzing of data, report development and submission of M&E reports
- Provide support to the program team.
- Review of reporting made against indicators
- Drafting and sharing lessons learnt from the different project intervention for programme development and quality control
- B.Sc in Economics, Rural Development, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Statistics, Demography or related subject, with previous experience working in developmental projects.
- Be professional, motivated, flexible and culturally sensitive
- M&E related work experience with an NGO
- Experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing
- Have excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Have proven ability to create program support systems for large amounts of data within a complex program.
- Be resident in Abuja.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Proven ability to create management information systems for large amounts of data within a complex program.
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 28, 2020
Method of Application
- Any late application or incomplete submission will not be considered and thus will be disregarded immediately.
- Applicants shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.