Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Finance
- onitor the day – to – day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Human Resources
In this position the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Develop learning and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management on disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.