Alpha Mead Group primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner. In collaboration with our foreign technical partners Cluttons UK we are able to access global best practices, systems and standards to deliver best value to our customers leveraging our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment. Cluttons UK is a leading firm of international property consultants and chartered surveyors with a network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and the Caribbean. AMFacilities is also in active collaboration with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Nigerian chapter.
Alpha Mead Facilities is the first Nigerian facilities management company to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification by both UKAS and ANAB in the UK and US respectively. In 2012, AMFacilities won the IFMA Excellence Award for the Best Corporate FM Stakeholder. This same year, the company was appointed to benchmark facility management practice in Nigeria and the entire African region by FM Benchmarking, the global body responsible for tracking the performance of facilities management in organizations and establishing universal standards. AMFacilities was recently recognized as one of Nigeria’s Fast Growth 50 Companies, an award given by the All World Network (a company founded by Harvard Business School Professor, Micheal Porter and two others) in collaboration with the Tony Elumelu Foundation. We build our business on a strong platform of the 3Ps- People, Process and Place which defines our mission: We engage the right people both internally and externally and invest strongly in our people and people relationships, whether employees, customers, suppliers or the wider community.
IT Support Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Human Resources
IT support officer is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of the organisation. You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification is desirable
- At least 2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.