Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited a Nigeria-registered limited liability company – RC 1034137. We package, market and distribute Elkris SuperOat throughout Nigeria. That’s because Elkris SuperOat is produced and manufactured by our parent-company in the United Kingdom. At the core of our ideology is the long term deep passion and mission to bring “health” to the Nigerian traditional diet. As the concept of ‘health awareness’ takes hold in Nigeria, we have noticed the rate at which people are turning away from our favourite traditional soup-dishes. And that’s because until now, the typical Nigerian traditional dish is rooted in Soup portion; mostly laden with saturated oil Carbohydrate formula such as eba, pounded yam, fufu, semo etc that are strongly rooted in high levels of starch. But at Elkris, we don’t believe the right response is to take to imported fast foods as the alternative.
Our national range of traditional dishes remains the best category of home cooked meals, if only they can be made safe and healthy. So we have decided to focus on just that – “how to render the delicious and colourful wide range of Nigerian soup-dishes safe and healthy.” Five years on, we have the magic formula – Elkris SuperOat. Elkris SuperOat is our flagship product.Unlike in the United Kingdom where Elkris is marketed through regular food distribution outlets; here in Nigeria Elkris SuperOat is marketed through an army of part-time Stockists and Agents scattered all over the country.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, operating systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Performing safety checks on the company’s computer equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Computing
- 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in the usage of sage software and digital marketing will also be an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.