Ralds and Agate Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Africa is a huge continent with huge resources – the greatest of which are its people and natural resources. While Africa has struggled to find its rightful place in the world economy, this has not in any way, diminished its potential or capabilities. Africa has amazing talents and our role as leaders and entrepreneurs is to harness these talents to propel us forward as we steadily advance on the global economic grid.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- We search of a detail oriented IT supervisor to help drive efficiency, process improvement, and technological solutions in the organization.
- Develop and oversee the installation of systems which include software and hardware.
- Perform tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance.
- Ensure all installations, maintenance and upgrades are carried out on schedule.
- Analyze existing computer systems and make recommendations for upgrades and improvements.
- Develop user manuals, as well as policies, procedures and safety protocols.
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals in the development of IT systems.
- Oversee efficient working of all IT personnel and administer all business requirements
- Analyze all IT infrastructure and prepare reports
- Stay up to date with current IT trends and ensure the team receives refresher training as well
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands on experience with atleast 2 years in a supervisory or lead role
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
- Experience in communicating with all levels of staff
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 29, 2020
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “IT Supervisor” as subject of mail.