Willers Solutions Limited are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
IT Sales Executive
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software. Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the system/computer/tablet hardware/software offered by the company.
- Excellent sales/marketing experience of computer products or similar equipment. Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate system/computers/tablets configurations.
- Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
- Ability to make presentations. Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Stay abreast of market trend and serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Attracting new business through activities such as cold-calling, networking and meeting with potential clients.
- Clarifying customers’ and clients’ requirements and recommending the appropriate products
- Maintaining sales records and checking inventory to ensure orders are in stock.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
- Min of 5 years Cognate Experience in the sales of Computer Hardware, tablet, and Software.
- Professional IT and Marketing Certification is an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 1, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using “Sales Supervisor_Information Technology” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.