The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
IT Sales Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Collect sales records and trends, and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Act as a primary point of contact person for sales and marketing to determine price features that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Research effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the business’ visibility and growth.
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of product pricing against guiding goal.
- Collaborate with Concept Nova team to establish systems, monitor project costs, and create reports.
- Monitoring external trends in industry and world class benchmarks and applying the most relevant and well-articulated processes for best-inclass sales market fit.
- Evaluate and understand the competitive landscape and other pertinent internal and external factors as they relate to product and pricing strategy.
- University degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role preferred.
- Proficiency in Data Analysis, Market Research and reporting.
- Proficiency in sales forecasting and analysis.
- Technology savvy.
- Top Notch communicator.
- Very attentive to detail & Timeline oriented.
- Good team player.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.