Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations. Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development.
We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
Our client is an estate and property management company located in Lagos. The company is seeking to recruit an exceptional individual as an IT Officer.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the planning, implementation, training and testing of new corporate software and upgrades and enhancements to existing software. You will perform system administrative duties associated with corporate software and hardware, including configuration and maintenance of servers and databases.
- Manage the installation and upgrade of third party and corporate software systems.
- Manage and administer the company’s website.
- Liaise with software suppliers regarding optimal operation, maintenance and configuration of corporate software systems.
- Develop and maintain test plans for business system upgrades and new implementations.
- Ensure continuously available, high performing, cost efficient and up to date corporate software systems.
- Exercise proper change management processes when making changes to business systems as per IT Department protocol.
- Monitor and maintain user access and security to assigned business systems.
- Develop and maintain user documentation and manuals where required and deliver trainings in corporate software systems
- Document and update all problem solving techniques in the central IT
- Documentation Database for use in Disaster Recovery and/or by other IT staff in the resolution of problems.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation experience in a similar or related role in any reputable organisation.
- Possess relevant IT professional qualifications in Programming, General Networking and Database management.
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Possess good commercial skills, customer focus and mind-set.
- Have an understanding of HSE issues and commitment to HSE excellence.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Terminal Services
- IIS and ASP.NET
- Microsoft SharePoint product family
- Software development programs
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.