Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base. Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission “The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients.
- Job seek to employ a an IT Officer who will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by users/employees.
- The ideal candidate will be one who is well vast and experienced in resolving issues of hardware and software; and also skilled in networking, systems administration and the maintenance of computer systems and on CCTV cameras/biometric machines.
- Providing leadership and serving as coach and mentor to team members
- Server management and data base administration
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras across the factory premises
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Proactively anticipating technical issues and mitigating them
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ related experience, preferably in the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- Experience for server management and data base administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, systems administration and in the installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras/biometric machines is VERY essential for this position.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “ICT Officer” as subject of the email.
- Candidates who are resident in Sango-Ota, Ogun State and environs are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be considered