Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world.
The Company’s flagship mill located in Apapa, Lagos comprises of 10 integrated mills. Each mill was designed as a multilevel operation in order to optimize the use of gravity in the sifting process, thereby reducing the energy requirements. In addition, the Company maintains dedicated mills to the processing of different wheat varieties to produce different flour types.
IT Network Manager
- Manage effective operations of enterprise telecommunication, teleconferencing and VOIP systems
- Plan, Design, implement and manage group network infrastructure and network projects
- Lead the network team to regularly monitor network performance and availability across all FMN locations and prepare periodic reports on same
- Liaise with OEMs and third-party service providers to investigate and deliver cost effective network solutions
- Conduct periodic service reviews with third-party service providers against set benchmarks in agreed SLAs
- Liaise with other key members of the team to ensure adequate network security and compliance to standards
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics or related field
- MBA or M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years cognate experience
- Professional Qualifications such as CCNP, CCDP is minimally required.
- Qualifications such as CCIE /MCSE is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate Excellent Presentation Skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.