At Willers Solutions Limited, we’ve started by exploring a big question: Why invest in employee training during economically challenging times. We deliver Intelligent Resourcing to establishments through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivaled methodology, providing talent solutions
Linking Human Resources and strategy usually entails HR reaching out to try to grasp strategy concepts to justify that the function is aligned with strategy. The most established Organisations acknowledge that they can only thrive in a fast- paced and highly competitive environment by focusing and directing energy on their core functions.
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable ISP firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
IP Operations Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 3 Years
Job Unit ICT/Computer
- Provide technical support for corporate clients.
- Design implements and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Troubleshoot Core network problems.
- Upgrade core network equipment and configuration.
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Responsible for all assigned equipment to his team.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to colleagues.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
- Keeps himself up-to-date with the technologies required by companies.
- High ability and readiness for any kind of urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs.
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- Minimum of 3 years proven hands-on experience in network engineering
- Must be CCNA or CCNP certified.
- Must have good verbal and writing skills.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack
- Configuration and maintenance of network equipment including routers, switches, Firewalls
- Experience in Mikrotik and cisco devices configuration
- Solid Understanding of Layer 3 technologies (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP..) and layer 2 technologies(VLAN, trunks, STP..)
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Redhat, Centos, and Debian…)
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adopt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- LAC/LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPNs and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 25, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IP Operations Engineer” as the subject of the mail.