Norrenberger Financial Group is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products including Funds & Investment Management, Structured Finance, Foreign Exchange and Business & Financial Advisory Services.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Finance
- We seek to hire a smart ,dynamic Investment Analyst with solid technical skills that will play a vital role in all aspects of executing Investment Banking transactions, create business relationship and maintain strategic dialogue with clientsto execute transactions in addition to providing support to other parts of the business.
The Main Responsibilities of the Position
- Undertake client specific industry research on investment opportunities.
- Develop valuation analysis and financial models for prospective and on-going transactions.
- Prepare information for memorandum and other marketing materials for ongoing transactions.
- Undertake research and analysis on prospective transactions, clients, companies and industries to identify financial trends and potential deals,
- Develop pitch books and discussion papers to clients and prospects.
- Conduct deal specific market soundings and development of lists of prospective deal pipelines.
- Develop and maintain effective interface with necessary internal teams and external counterparts in ensuring transactions and deals are successful.
- Develop and / or interpret financial models, including conduction of the relevant financial analysis and risk assessment on projects being contemplated.
- Assist with conducting the due diligence on prospective clients.
- Keep abreast of external trends and developments relating to capital market
- Carry out such other duties that may be delegated to it by Head of Unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant work experience in a structured Investment Firm is essential.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance in investment banking.
- Good knowledge of SEC policies on Capital market and investment
- Membership of professional bodies such CFA, ACCA,ICAN is an added advantage
Required knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Knowledge of the regulatory structure in the Nigerian Investment Banking space
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project & Visio package
- Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Strong financial modelling/valuation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong industry network.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 4, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job as the subject of the mail.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.