StreSERT Services Limited s a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company.
Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
The hired candidate will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the incumbent will be required to effectively manage and control stocks to ensure zero loss. Also, he or she would be expected to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of stocks and generate reports as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of stocks and generate reports as required.
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- File requests for necessary items when stock is low
- Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
- Perform inventory control checks
- Manage and control stocks effectively to ensure zero loss
- Use equipment properly and maintain it as needed
- Minimum of National Diploma in Social sciences with at least two (2) years relevant experience.
- Candidates must be self-confidence, methodical and thorough in approach with ability to work cordially within a team to achieve results.
- Basic computer skills for maintaining inventory logs and databases
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Monthly Take Home – N60,000
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 16, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘INV-OP20’ as subject of the mail before August 16th, 2020.