Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited has been dedicated to the total well-being of people from of all ages since 1998. We have been committed to peoples’ health and comfort by providing an extensive range of quality pharmaceutical products. At VIXA, we provide life-saving products due to our constant communication with life management professionals and end-users. We conform to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and international medical standards. From our anti-malaria to anti-fungi, analgesics to anti-hypertensive, anti-diabetic to steroids; our portfolio of products cuts across a wide spectrum.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Procurement
- To facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of goods held in stock with standing orders.
- Analysis the aging of stocks & communicate to the line manager about obsolete Stock.
- To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly consumption.
- To verify all the last day Store taking activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining Stock Report for Consumables and Goods material.
- Job work transactions (Sending and taking invoice of goods requested).
- Keeping records and inventory of stock.
- Preparing of goods invoice notes to the management.
- Receive and supply goods to/from customers.
- Spot and full stock audit.
- Purchase / order stock items.
- Maintain profitable inventory control.
- Responsible to monitor the usable life of stock items and inform the management of near expiry goods.
- Responsible for on-time supply of goods to clients following FIFO/FEFO
- Responsible to ensure and maintain the status Identification and the Traceability of stored Goods as per Quality System procedures.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched by warehouse.
- Prepare bills/goods invoice PO of incoming order and submit to accounts.
- Ensuring proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Inventory & Store Management or any related discipline.
- Well conversant with Excel as well as other Office application.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 30 years.
- Book Keeping Inventory Management.
- Report writing and communication.
- Data entry, analysis and management.
- People management.
- Time Management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.