Foodco Nigeria Limited is a diversified consumer goods company with interests in retail, fast food restaurants, entertainment and manufacturing. From our humble beginning as a small fresh foods stall in Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State, we have grown to become a leading brand in South-West Nigeria. For over three decades, we have built a strong reputation as an industry leader in both quality and responsible citizenship. We have broken new grounds, forged solid ties with our partners, customer and staff and continue to make impactful interventions within our host communities.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Procurement/Supply Chain
- Maintaining Stock Report for Consumables and Goods material.
- Job work transactions (Sending and taking invoice of goods requested).
- Keeping records and inventory of stock.
- Receive and supply goods to/from customers.
- Spot and full stock audit.
- Purchase / order stock items.
- Maintain profitable inventory control.
- Responsible to monitor the usable life of stock items and inform the management of near expiry goods.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Responsible for on-time supply of goods to clients following FIFO/FEFO
- Responsible to ensure and maintain the status Identification and the Traceability of stored Goods as per Quality System procedures.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched by warehouse.
- Prepare bills/goods invoice LPO of incoming order and submit to accounts.
- Ensuring proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Inventory & Store Management, Statistics or any related discipline.
- Well conversant with Excel as well as other Office application.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization
- In-depth knowledge in supply chain is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Gender restriction: applicants must be female.
- Book Keeping Inventory Management.
- Report writing and communication.
- Data entry, analysis and management.
- People management.
- Time Management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.