Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries.
Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc Our Single Point Responsibility (SPR) encompasses the following speedy professional and cost effective services: Recruitment & Selection Training & Development Outsourcing? Compensation /Payroll Employee Benefits Human Capital Development Retreat Management Expatriate Recruitment Simpson’s Safety Product
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Procurement
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Regularly monitor and ensure that supplies with close expiration dates are removed from the stock
- Minimum of HND/ BSC qualification
- Experience in handling hospital equipment
- A minimum of an OND in Accounting or similar course of study
- 1-2 years of experience as an inventory officer
- Proficiency in bookkeeping and taking inventories of large equipment
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.