Innovectives LLC, an integrated fintech company, is a MasterCard Payment Facilitator, licensed Agent Banking Services Provider, interbank Payment Aggregator as a well as a certified mobile Point of Sale solution provider. Innovectives facilitates digital, mobile and e-payment payment services such as Customer-to-Customer [C2C] Business-to- Business [B2B], Business-to-customer [B2C], Customer-to-Business [C2B], Business-to-Government [B2G], Government-to-Citizen [G2C] transactions across Africa.
Internal Control & Audit Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- Develop and implement process control measures for financial management, business operations, technology and shared services functions.
- Ensure Innovectives has adequate, cost effective, and well documented internal controls.
- Communicate approved process control strategies and action plans to promote a culture of transparency and accountability in business operations
- Ensure periodic checks on processes, accounts, inventories and company assets in accordance with regulatory policies and standards.
- Ensure that line managers are appropriately defining and operating their controls to cover the group from the major risks it may be exposed to
- Provide proactive risk management and compliance oversight from an internal control perspective
- Flag any identified or potential violations to operational policies/procedures and make recommendations on appropriate preventive/remedial action.
- Plan and manage fraud prevention, detection, reporting and recovery measures
- Investigate significant suspected fraudulent activities within Innovectives and notify management of the result
- Develop internal audit framework within which adequacy/quality/adherence to company-wide internal control procedures can be assessed.
- Keeps abreast of developments in the industry regulations both global and domestic and assess their impact on InnovectivesТ operations.
- Work with external auditors during audit exercises to meet their requirement and to resolve any issues identified.
- Plan and manage whistle-blow policy sensitization in partner with external auditors.
- Prepare annual internal audit plans and programmes indicating scope, approach, and resources requirements for each financial year
- Develop and update internal audit operating procedures manual
- Report risk & compliance in an appropriate way to different levels within the business
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Graduate degree in a numerate course
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- Professional certification in accounting, finance or investment management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of fraud and business loss risk areas, prevention, investigation and recovery
- Have knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements for the payment systems and broader financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge of process design and operations management in financial services and/or payment systems industry
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 12, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.