Arit of Africa Ltd is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer.
We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers. The Networks competency of Arit of Africa provides an integrated, unified point for the implementation and management of critical converged communications components. The company delivers a comprehensive set of services for management, maintenance, program management and complex application.
Internal Auditor / Control Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 6 Years
Job Field Finance
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending within each department
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 6
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 12, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.