Adold Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering and Construction Development Company incorporated in 1976. We are registered under category ‘D’ (Major Contracts) with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum (DPR), PHCN and other various corporate organisations. Since our inception in 1976, we have expanded to offer full range of services in engineering and management related to the construction industry.
These services range from development studies and planning, complete engineering and design, to procurement construction and supervision. Complete project management or any component of engineering and management services desired could be provided. Adold Engineering has become an integral part of Engineering and Construction Industry in Nigeria.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Finance
- Work with department managers to ensure their procedures are checked regularly and cross referenced correctly
- Support department managers to update documentation
- Conduct regular internal audits and ensure actions are followed up
- Work with department managers to ensure that external actions are completed and relevant notifications are sent
- Create management reports to demonstrate status of audits and actions
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
- To determine whether adequate management controls are in place to ensure that assets are safeguarded, records are reliable, operations are efficient and policies and directives are adhered to.
- Recognised professional qualification in accounting or internal auditing (ACA, ACCA]
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a major in Finance /Accounting or another related field
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Internal Audit
- Strong level of IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work to own initiative and to corporate reporting timescales.
- Ability to think analytically, apply attention to detail, to think objectively and to demonstrate sound judgement.
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to a variety of stakeholders.
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.